Sunday, August 17, 2008

ABC Tag

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was kinda neat to do.

*A - Attached or single: Attached for 11 years (16 including dating)
*B - Best Friend: Carey
*C - Cake or Pie: Coconut cake and pie (it really is a toss up)
*D - Day: Thursday
*E - Essential Items: Diet DrPepper, Clorox disinfecting wipes, DVR and my digital camera
*F - Favorite Color: Purple
*G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither ... not into candy, just cookies, brownies, cake, pie, ice cream
*H - Hometown: Aledo, TX
*I - Indulgences: Fritos and Bean Dip
*J - January or July: January
*K - Kids: Riley and Victoria
*L - Life is incomplete without: Faith in God
*M - Marriage Date: July 11, 1997
*N - Number of Siblings: 2 (Kevin and Corey)
*O - Oranges or Apples: Only Fugi Apples
*P - Phobia or Fears: Someone snatching my kids in public
*Q - Quote: "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit" - Mrs. Bryson, Riley's pre-k teacher
*R - Reason to Smile: My husband's wit, pretty much anything that the kids do (whether good or bad), a good corny joke
*S - Season: Fall
*T - Tag two: my mom and ???
*U - Unknown facts about me: I love to do laundry and sleep and I thought that High School Musical 2 was much better than the first one.
*V - Vegetarian or Not: Not ... too much trouble
*W - Worst habit: Pressing the snooze on my alarm clock too much
*X - Xrays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are always so much more fun
*Y - Your favorite food: plain glazed DONUTS!!
*Z - Zodiac sign: Hogwash

1 comment:

Anjolee said...

Fun! I learned some things about you and now I want some Fritos and bean dip.