Monday, February 23, 2009

Nothing Much Goin' on Here

We have been sick with the flu (or as Riley calls it, the "flutes"). I think that we are all in the clear, except that Carey and I are dealing with a bit of the aftermath still. Urgh.

Besides that I have nothing to report. Absolutely nothing is going on 'round here.

Not one thing.

Nada.

Zip.

Zilch.

Nothing.

So, here are some pictures of the kids, because well, they are just so darn cute.


Victoria reorganizing the lower shelf of the fridge door.
What can I say ... it is in her genes.

I can only assume that Riley instructed Victoria on the
proper way to clean your ice cream bowl.

I guess Victoria had enough of the dirty dishes one day
last week when I was sick. She took it upon herself to take
care of them. Bless you child.

Cheesy-cheeseness.

A six-year old's room.

Yes, there is a difference between a five-year old's room and a six year old's room. Notice that the walls are blue ("Red is so NOT my favorite color anymore"), the comforter is void of any cute transportation equipment and there are knobs on the furniture as opposed to the little train pulls that were just so adorable and a must-have 3 short years ago.

Ho-hum.

However, we have seen little difference between an actual five year old and a six year old. As you can see from the above picture, he is still just a little ham that is as silly as ever.

He is so much fun! They both are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not a 6 year old's room! It's too tidy! Elisabeth just looked at the pic and said, "We want to go to Riley's room NOW."

I know why, too. They want to scatter junk all over HIS floor just like they do their own!

And, hey, send that cutie girl of yours over here sometime. I have a fridge in need of rearranging, and there are always dishes that could use a good wash.

Love the pics - the kids are just growing too fast!

Kippy said...

LOVE the blue! We miss you guys! Poor Jack says he NEEDS to see Riley and Victoria about every other day. Stinkin' busy season. I'm glad y'all are getting over the sickies. No fun.