Monday, February 16, 2009

I Am So Giddy!

Free Preview of FOX News on Dish Network!!! Whoo-Hoo!!!!

I am so giddy! I can't take my eyes off of it! I have been so news deprived ever since we moved into our new house and was not able to hear the news from the perspective that I will only hear it from ... FOX.

I have no idea how long the free preview lasts, but I will not dwell on that now. Now is the time to enjoy.

I watched Huckabee last night. Did you know that he has his own show?! Totally awesomeness! I will say it again as I have been saying it all along ... that man is one of the few in politics that has original thought and can communicate it with ease. I am one of his biggest fans! Last night's show made me laugh (his acronym for the stimulus plan was hilarious), made me cry (Steven Curtis Chapman was on), made me think ... that's good stuff man.

Ok, enough blogging, back to watching FOX News.

2 comments:

Kippy said...

Just think Kim. For the bargain price of ten more dollars a month you could watch it all the time! ;) You're welcome to come over anytime to watch ours.

Anonymous said...

I actually quit watching Fox. I used to watch it constantly when the kids were babies, but I got out of the habit of it once they got older.

I LOVED Brit Hume, but he retired, so there went my reason for watching. :)

Set Fox News as your homepage. They stream their video, so you can watch a lot of their stuff online.