Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Prego Pic


We were so good with Riley and Victoria's pregnancy at taking pictures every month. Not so much this time around. In any case, here we are at four (and a half) months.

I am FINALLY starting to feel the little flutters and bumps from the baby. My cravings consist of chocolate milk, burgers, Subway sandwiches, sweet tea, and cereal. I almost always end my day with a bowl of cereal. It seems Carey has been doing that as well here lately.

The kids are getting excited and have started talking to my belly. So cute. Victoria keeps taking toys into the baby's room, "these are babies."

We have the sonogram week after next. Very exciting. And no, we will not be finding out if it is a boy or girl. We will just wait. HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I horrible that the first thing I noticed was how LONG your hair has gotten? LOL

You all look great! We already know what a great big brother Riley is; I'm sure Victoria will be a smashing big sis.