Monday, August 10, 2009

Big Girl Bed

After months and months of searching and changing my mind countless times and even returning a toddler bed, I finally decided on Victoria's Big Girl furniture. I LOVE IT! It is just so pretty. It looks perfect in her room next to her girly purple walls and all her girly little things.

Big Girl Bed - My Grandmother bought me this quilt about
20 years ago. I love that it looks perfect in her room.
So far we have not had any escapes from the bed in the evening.
Now naptime ... that is a different story.

Storytime with Daddy before bed.

Ready for bed her first night. We didn't have the rails up yet,
so we covered the ground with MANY pillows. She did great!

I love her bedroom so much, that I wish it was MY bedroom.

2 comments:

Anjolee said...

Gorgeous room and adorable pictures. This reminds me that I never blogged Mckenzee's big girl room. It is so sweet to see them in their big bed that first night. Cute cute!

Anonymous said...

I think that's the same shade of purple on 2 of Elisabeth's walls! I love the bookshelf in her room, by the way. :)