Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tax Return Time

Ok all of you do-it-yourselfers out there. I have just the thing for you to use to prepare and file your tax return. It is so easy to use and totally FREE.

www.taxact.com

It gives you all these easy questions to answer and then populates and calculates your return for you. You have to deal with the annoying question of do you want to upgrade your return now for only $9.99 and get the super deluxe service. Just ignore this, click no and move on. A necessary evil I suppose for getting to use it for free. Then when you are done, just e-file the baby and you will get your refund (hopefully you are getting a refund) in only 2 short weeks. SWEET!!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me. I don't mind at all. It will help me exercise that CPA muscle in me and make me feel more useful.

No comments: