Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In the Market for a New Bible Study

Well, I finally finished my study on the tabernacle by Beth Moore - A Womens Heart: Gods Dwelling Place. I HIGHLY recommend this study. It made me fall in love with Gods word and hunger for Him daily. Anyway, I am in search of a new study, which desperately needs to be in my possession soon. I find that if I dont pick up and start a new study after I have finished one, then it gets harder and harder to have my daily devotional.

So, I am asking those of you that are in the Word to recommend anything that you have done that you just loved.

(I apologize for the no apostrophes in my post, but every time I type one, my computer wants to find something ... so aggravating!)

1 comment:

Anjolee said...

Right now I am doing Living Above Worry and Stress in the Women of Faith Series. I like it and it's good for me, but you may not struggling with worry....I'm sure everyone always has stress.