Friday, September 21, 2007

Finally!

Ok, I am FINALLY updating the blog! I know, I know ... I have been bad. My intentions are to post weekly to the blog, but it just seems to be going by the way side. I will do better ... I promise.

Anyway, we have been busy, busy 'round here. Everything is starting back up now that it is fall (well fall as far as the time of year, not the weather ... still hot, hot, hot). School, church, the everyday of two kids, and my latest organizing projects (Carey has named me the "Organizing Diva" ... I like it!) are keeping us all busy. Not to mention Carey's mega-job search. He is currently in the process of sending out over 100 resumes to firms from Abilene to Dallas. Please be in prayer over that process ... the Lord is definitely increasing our faith on this one! We only need one job and it is our prayer that we will be able to stay in the area close to family and friends and that the job will provide for us enough that I will still be able to stay-at-home with the kiddos. But above all, we want to be smack dab in the middle of God's will for us!

Riley is really enjoying school. The only struggle is on coloring, but I am confident that he will be an adult one day that can color inside the lines, so we aren't too worried about that. Carey has been really working with him on reading. He seems to be getting it here lately. Very exciting!

Victoria is just as happy as ever! She pretty much "owns" any room that she is in. Her smile is contagious. She is growing, growing, growing. She loves to eat, grab whatever is within arms reach, be naked, get carried around like a rag-doll and watch Daddy and Riley play video games. She hates riding in the car, peas (YUCK!), and Mommy changing clothes ump-teen times (I just want her to look her cutest!!). She has been Miss Drools-Alot lately, so we just apt for no clothes when we are at home. She will be six months tomorrow, which means icky shots on Monday at her check-up ... no fun. But it also means her 1/2 birthday! I think that she needs a new outfit to celebrate that (maybe Mommy needs one too!).

Here are just a few more FINALLIES:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Carey FINALLY met his match (staring down the white tiger at the zoo).


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Victoria FINALLY got to meet the Cox family and she had a blast!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Riley FINALLY had his first dental appointment and NO CAVITIES!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And we FINALLY went to see the Star Wars exhibit at the museum.
Kinda cool, but not worth all the $$$.

No comments: