Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Victoria's Ballerina Room

I just finished up Victoria's room a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share some pictures with everyone. I was able to sew everything myself. I don't think anyone was as surprised as I was. It looks homemade and in the long run wasn't much cheaper, but it is exactly what I wanted and it is special since I made it!


She just loves her ballerina room.

Ballerinas Everywhere!!

This is her most favorite spot in the house!


Victoria has been sleeping through the night now for a few weeks and we officially moved her into her room at night last week. She has been doing fantastic (except for last night, but that's ok). We put her down around 9:30PM and she sleeps until 7:30 or 8:00. It's great! We are ALL sleeping in our own beds now thanks to Daddy. Carey decided that it was time for Victoria to sleep in her crib and had her doing it the first night with very little fuss. I think we definitely have a Daddy's girl here!


She has had a recent growth spurt. I am putting her at 15 pounds and 23 1/2 inches tall (but that is just a guess). She will have her 4 month check-up in a week and a half ... so we will see what the official measurements are then.

Carey is deep into finals right now. Please be in prayer for him. He is set to finish up his internship next week. So we are all excited around here that we will get to spend more time with him and make a trip to Michigan on his break!

Oh by the way, did I mention that we will be able to enroll her in dance classes in just over a year! I am so excited! (Carey says that I am living vicariously through my daughter ... so what if I am!)

No comments: